Why We Like The MTB All-Mountain 1.0 Helmet
It's time to ditch the concrete cranium covers and get the MTB All-Mountain 1.0 Helmet on our heads. It keeps weight down low and ventilation at max with its light polymer shell and 14 ventilation channels. We can rely on it to save our skulls thanks to the special 360° Turbine Tech that uses semi-moving discs to absorb energy from every angle.
- Light and airy half-face MTB helmet
- Polymer compound shell saves weight while maintaining structure
- In-molded impact foam provides light and reliable slam protection
- 360 Turbine Tech uses a specialized design to dampen hits
- 14 ventilation channels ensure maximum airflow to cool your head
- Extended coverage in the rear gives added shielding
- Breathable inner liner wicks moisture and dries fast
- Item #LBRI09X
- Shell Material
- polymer compound
- Audio Compatible
- Audio System Included
- MaxiFlow foam, 14 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- 360 Turbine Technology
- Full Face
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 11.28oz (320g)
- trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help