Why We Like The Leatt Body Protector ReaFlex
Whether we are sending it to the bike park or dropping freeride lines, the Leatt Body Protector ReaFlex has us covered. Featuring chest, back, shoulder, and elbow protection, the Body Protector ReaFlex covers key areas on our upper body with ReaFlex impact inserts to absorb impact energy in the event of a crash. The Body protector comes in two pieces with the first piece being a compression sock that is made out of a mesh material for ventilation and has built-in shoulder and elbow pads. The second piece is a chest and back protector that goes on over the top for certified chest and back impact protection. Hook-and-loop adjustable straps help perfect the fit, while the padded flanks provide lightweight protection on the sides of our torso.
- Two-piece upper body protection for aggressive mountain biking
- ReaFlex impact-absorbing inserts protect our bodies in the event of a crash
- Mesh compression jacket has integrated shoulder and elbow protection
- MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics keep us comfortable as we are riding
- Separate chest and back guard offer protection in key areas
- Certified EN1621-3 Level 1 protection for the chest, back, shoulders, and elbows
- Item #LBRI0GJ
- MoistureCool, AirMesh
- front zipper
- Protection Area
- arms, torso
- [front] EN1621-3 Level 1, [back] EN1621-2 Level 1, [elbow, shoulder] EN1621-1 Level 1
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2.4oz (975g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help