4.5 Velocity Goggles
The answer to your question? Yes! Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they work in all conditions, look great, fit perfectly, and they won't break the bank. They meet all the design criteria Leatt set out when they started developing these for you.
Can one go wrong when buying goggles? Probably. Do all goggles meet one's expectations? Maybe not.
Nothing in life is perfect, but these are pretty darn close. The unique combination of safety, optically correct and permanent anti-fog lenses, optimal fit and overall aesthetics make these goggles a great buy.
Leatt has recorded riders going 3% faster when wearing these Leatt goggles versus normal consumer goggles - just kidding, the speed is up to you!
However, by protecting you and giving you perfect vision in all conditions, these goggles certainly won't slow you down!
- Bulletproof and impact tested to:
- ANSI Z87.1-2015.
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D).
- Certified CE EN 1938:2010.
- 40 mm anti-slip coated strap.
- WideVision (170°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens.
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer.
- Self-draining lens / frame design.
- OTG - Over the glasses fit.
- Dual-layer, anti-sweat face foam.
- Tear-off ready with posts (tear-offs sold separately).
- Optional lenses available from 22 to 83% light transmission (VLT).
- Soft bag included.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.