MXZ304 Mountain Bike Shoe
As a dedicated winter rider who pedals up frozen streams and across snowy singletrack, you know how important it is to have warm footwear that protects your feet from the elements. Lake was one of the first companies to make a dedicated winter cycling boot, and the new MXZ304 is their best one yet. A larger BOA dial is moved to the front of the tongue, making it easier to use with winter gloves and providing a more even tension across the top of your foot. Otherwise the construction remains similar the previous model, consisting of highly weather-resistant Pittards leather that molds to the shape of your foot for optimal comfort, and a heavy-duty Vibram outsole that provides maximum traction both on and off the bike. Plus, they're filled with lightweight Thinsulate insulation, keeping your toes warm when you're out in the snowy woods for hours at a time.
- Warm cycling boot for fatbiking and winter mountain biking
- Larger boa dial allows easier adjustment with winter gloves
- Pittards uppers block the elements and mold to your feet for comfort
- Durable Vibram outsole finds traction in icy conditions
- Outlast liner regulates temperature and prevents clammy feet
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes nice and toasty
- Winter last is wider and taller to accommodate winter socks
- Lake recommends sizing up 1 - 1.5 sizes if using with thick winter socks
- Item #LKC002R
- Upper Material
- Pittards WR100 leather, Helcor abrasion-resistant toe and ankle guard
- [lining] Outlast temperature regulating liner, [toe box] 3M Thinsulate lining
- BOA dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Thermosol composoite insulated insole
- fiberglass-injected high-impact nylon
- [outsole] heavy-duty Vibram Mountain V
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 1lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 5, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
These are great mountain biking boots. Very warm. A must have when you live in New England area and also Chicagoland IL. I have 2 pairs. They do run small so size up. I wear shoe size 10 and got these boots in size 45.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help