Why We Like The Lake MX242 Endurance Wide Cycling Shoe
Built to accommodate even the hardest-to-fit foot shapes, the Lake MX242 Endurance Wide Cycling Shoe is a high-performance 2-bolt cleat-compatible shoe for all of our off-road adventures. Six independent leather panels and two BOA Li2 dials allow the upper to conform to our foot, whether we're dealing with major bunions or just a really wide foot. From tackling our next gravel century to toeing the line at an endurance XC race, the carbon fiber sole is there to deliver maximum power transfer so we can keep the pedals turning on the toughest of climbs, and when things get too steep or loose to ride up, the rubber outsole gives us enough grip to hike our bike up to the top.
- High-performance offroad shoe built to fit all foot types
- 6 independent upper panels conform to the foot to reduce pressure
- Abrasion-resistant leather upper holds up to trail abuse
- 100% carbon fiber sole delivers unmatched power transfer
- Real rubber outsole provides steady grip off the bike
- Dual BOA closure locks in a secure, personalized fit
- Heat moldable heel counter eliminates annoying heel slippage
- Competition last, see size chart for fit information
- Item #LKCZ040
- Upper Material
- Helcor abrasion resistant leather, Ecco fullgrain leather, carbon fiber
- dual BOA® Li2 dials
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 1lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, cross-country, gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help