Why We Like The Lake CX333 Cycling Shoe
Whether we’re chasing QOMs or sprinting to the line, Lake’s CX333 Cycling Shoe brings comfort, stability, and maximum power transfer to our ride. The upper construction features Klite Kangaroo leather for lightweight durability, while the sole is made entirely from carbon fiber for ultimate stiffness. For a secure fit, we twist the Li2 dials of the BOA® Fit System and customize the heat-moldable Thermaform carbon fiber heel counter.
- High-performance shoe for female road cyclists looking for speed
- CX/TX RACE last is designed for high-speed riding
- Lightweight construction of Klite Kangaroo leather
- Find a perfect, secure fit with the BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dials
- Carbitex arch support panel keeps the foot extra supported
- Item #LKCZ047
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial
- Carbitex arch support panel
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help