Why We Like The Lake CX333 Regular Cycling Shoe
Whether sprinting to the finish line or aiming for KOMs, Lake’s CX333 Regular Cycling Shoe provides us with the comfort, support, and stability we need to accomplish our goal. Based on the previous CX332 we know and love, the CX333 features upgrades such as the Carbitex arch support panel to provide an even more secure fit in addition to the trusted BOA® Fit System with Li2 dials. The patented double sole system features a semi-flexible fiberglass inner sole to minimize hot spots and a stiff carbon outer sole to keep things comfortable without sacrificing power transfer.
- A high-performance shoe for high-speed road cycling
- Klite Kangaroo leather is lightweight, strong, and extremely durable
- Built with the CX/TX RACE Last for high-cadence riding
- Easily find a precise fit with the BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial
- The Carbitex arch support panel offers a supportive fit
- Features Lake’s patented double sole system to blend comfort and stiffness
- Find a customized fit with the heat moldable Thermaform carbon fiber heel counter
- Item #LKCZ046
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial
- Carbitex arch support panel
- Lake Race 100% Carbon Fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help