Why We Like The CX302 Cycling Shoe
Reaching the finish line first is a feat we can only achieve with the appropriate kit and gear, and that's why we're opting for the CX302 Cycling Shoe. The CX/TX Race last features a slightly narrower toe box and tighter heel for less overall volume and very high-cadence riding.
- High-cadence riding and racing pairs well with the CX302 Cycling Shoe
- Li2 BOA dial for making micro-adjustments as needed
- Carbon fiber sole is super stiff for pedaling efficiency
- Clarino microfiber and mesh upper for a secure fit
- Race Plus last, see size chart for fit information
- Item #LKCZ03C
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, mesh
- Li2 BOA dial
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38.5] 7oz (200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help