Why We Like The CX302 Cycling Shoe
- Cyclists love the CX302 shoe for its power transfer and support
- Carbon fiber sole is stiff and keeps us pedaling efficiently
- Clarino microfiber upper conforms to our foot with a glove-like fit
- Dual side-mounted Li2 BOA fit system for micro-adjustments
- Slightly narrower toe box and tighter heel for stability
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #LKCZ03B
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber
- Li2 BOA dual dials
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43] 8oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 yeras
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help