Why We Like The Lake CX242 Cycling Shoe
Built to accommodate almost any foot shape, the Lake CX242 is a high-performance road shoe so that those of us who have hard-to-fit feet can still ride in complete comfort. The upper is constructed with six independent zones and a moldable heel counter for the perfect fit whether we're working with super narrow feet, a high instep, or even bunions. A 100% carbon fiber sole gives us the stiffest possible interface between our feet and pedals for the ultimate power transfer.
- High-performance cycling shoe built to fit all foot types
- Individual upper panels conform to the foot to relieve pressure
- Competition last features a narrow heel and wide ball of the foot
- 100% carbon fiber sole delivers maximum power transfer
- Dual BOA dials allow for a locked-in, secure fit
- Item #LKCZ03V
- Upper Material
- [white/black, black/silver] fullgrain leather, [reflective silver/grey microfiber] clarino microfiber
- dual BOA® Li2
- 100% carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 41.5] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 27, 2023
Sizing was a bit tricky for my feet.
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Sizing was a bit tricky for me, I am a 10.5 US, following the lake sizing instructions the first shoe 43.5 was way too small so I returned the shoe for a 44, still too small, returned for a 44.5 that shoe fit great. It offers so much adjustment it really is the best shoe I have ever worn. Competitive Cyclist returns were very easy and customer service was helpful.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help