Lighter than the lightest road bike.
Getting to your favorite singletrack or strip of scenic pavement will be easier than ever now that you have the Kuat Beta 2.0 Bike Rack. At a seriously sleek 13lbs (the 1.25in hitch option weighs 2lbs more), the Beta 2.0 carries two bikes of up to 80lbs total in secure, anti-sway carriages, so they won't bang into each other or the back of your truck when the road gets rough.
The rack is compatible with both 1.25in and 2in hitch receivers, and it even folds down and out of the way so you can unload the cooler, sleeping bags, and tent without having to remove the bikes. The Beta's hand-tight cam system makes installation easy — just twist the knob and the hitch will lock into the receiver — so you'll be in Moab by the time your convoy partners figure out how to install their rack.
- Lightweight but sturdy hanging-style hitch rack with a 2-bike capacity
- Anti-sway carriages minimize movement of attached bicycles
- Cam system removes play from hitch for stability on bumpy roads
- Rack tilts down for easy access to the back of your vehicle
- Rack is lighter than your bike allowing easily installation