Why We Like The Lev Integra Dropper Seatpost
The KS LEV Integra Dropper Seatpost lets you focus on the trail without worrying about finding a spot to pull over and adjust your saddle height. With an air-sprung, hydraulically locking sealed cartridge, this post will drop to a gravity-worthy depth or rise to the occasion on fast singletrack with just a flick of a lever.
The LEV Integra offers a clean, streamlined profile with stealthy internal cable routing that keeps all those important parts sealed against dirt and debris. A forged twin-bolt micro-adjustable head ensures your saddle stays solidly in place, and you can opt for up to 175mm of travel to find a seatpost whose capabilities span all of your off-road needs.
- The trusty Lev Integra now comes in more sizes and travel options
- Internal cable routing for a clean setup free of dirt and debris
- Reliable LEV technology with a sealed air-sprung cartridge
- Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm, and 34.9mm diameters
- Wide range of travel options to suit any rider and bike
- Item #KSS1WU4
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- [27.2mm] 340mm, 375mm, 410mm, 460mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm] 300mm, 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 490mm
- [27.2mm] 65mm, 100mm, 120mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm] 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm
- cable-actuated hydraulic
- Claimed Weight
- 14.5oz - 1lb 5.1oz (410 - 598g)
- mountain biking, gravel
- 1 cable, 1 housing, 1 cable locking nut, 1 cable gap guage
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help