Why We Like The LEV Dropper Seatpost
The LEV Dropper Seatpost is coming in hot with low grams and high reliability. We know KS for some of the most popular dropper posts on the market, but this time they've outdone themselves. The LEV Dropper Seatpost shaves precious grams with its titanium clamp bolts, carbon lower clamp, and carbon remote lever. Reducing weight even more, its PowerCordz cable is 75% lighter than the stainless steel line that's used on most dropper posts. The rest of the post is made of aluminum for durability. As expected from a high-quality dropper, the LEV Dropper Seatpost uses hydraulic internals that removes play/excess movement from its design. However, most impressive is the stationary connection near the non-moving part of the post. This provides a better fit that's customizable to your frame without the cable bunching up or getting in your way, as there's no need for the excess cable to accommodate seat movement.
- The OG of modern droppers and the first with a zero-movement cable
- Updated cylindrical upper clamp nuts don't spin
- The improved cartridge is more durable with a smoother rebound
- Reinforced carbon fiber mast and a 7000-series alloy stanchion
- Designed for internal frame routing
- Adjustable air-sprung hydraulic cartridge
- Lever sold separately
- Item #KSS1WU8
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 405mm, 455mm, [30.9mm] 295mm, 385mm, [31.6mm] 295mm, 385mm
- [27.2 x 405mm] 100mm, [27.2 x 455mm] 120mm, [30.9 x 295mm] 80mm, [30.9 x 385mm] 125mm, [31.6 x 295mm] 80mm, [31.6 x 385mm] 125mm
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2 x 405mm] 1lb 1oz (483g), [27.2 x 455mm] 1lb 2.4oz (521g), [30.9 x 295mm] 14.1oz (400g), [30.9 x 385mm] 1lb 0.5oz (468g), [31.6 x 295mm] 14.3oz (404g), [31.6 x 385mm] 1lb 0.6oz (472g)
- 1 cable, 1 housing, 1 cable locking assmbly, 1 spring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help