Kompact Alloy 3.0 Roller
Kreitler Rollers are known as the very best for good reason: the combination of a durable steel frame and precision-machined aluminum drums makes for a consistently smooth ride. The Kompact Alloy 3.0 Rollers have all the features of the original Alloy Rollers in a smaller, lower-profile design.
This alloy roller system rolls smoothly without creating the racket of its competitors, thanks to its ABEC 5 bearings and aluminum drums. These aluminum drums are constructed with a CNC lathe for near-perfect concentricity, so you can be sure they're ready to rack up countless miles of indoor training. It's built with alloy end caps that withstand greater friction levels, so you can use this with Kreitler's Killer Headwind Fan and Flywheel (both sold separately), to add more challenge to your indoor sessions.
The Kompact frame eliminates the extra material at the front and back of the rollers for a shorter overall length, which is easier to take along for race warm-ups and store when not in use. While the rollers will work with any style bike, the Kompact model is only compatible with wheelbases of 38 to 42in.
- Premium alloy rollers in a more portable package
- 3in rollers offer mid-level resistance for workouts
- Alloy drums and end caps better carry momentum for real road feel
- Powdercoated steel frame easily folds for storage or transport
- Accommodates bike wheelbases of 38in to 42in only
- Compatible with Kreitler's Killer Headwind Fan and Flywheel
- Item #KRED018
- [frame] steel, [drums] aluminum
- Contact Points
- Recommended Use
- training, warming-up
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.