Why We Like The KASK Utopia Y Helmet
From serious cyclists to casual riders, the KASK Utopia Y Helmet is the ultimate choice for those who demand the best in performance, protection, and style. This aerodynamic helmet features a sleek, lightweight, and durable design, as it is made with a polycarbonate shell construction with MIT technology for added safety. For a secure fit, we simply twist the rubber dial of the OCTOFIT+ Retention System, which features ergonomic neck support and a customized fit for riders with long hair.
- A high-quality helmet for high-performance cycling
- OCTOFIT+ adjustment system supplies a secure fit and added stability
- Resistex Carbon padding dissipates moisture to the outer shell
- Reflective graphics enhance visibility for added safety
- Faux leather chinstrap avoids skin irritation
- Inner padding features antistatic, antibacterial, and high breathability
- Item #KSKZ00S
- Shell Material
- polycarbonate, Resistex carbon padding
- Impact Management
- MIT technology
- Fit Adjustment
- OCTOFIT+ adjustment system
- CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 270g
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help