Stem Mount for Wahoo Computers
K-Edge has the solution to clean up the handlebar space and mount your Wahoo computer just above your stem with the Stem Mount for Wahoo Computers - Fixed. This mount simply replaces your standard 5mm spacer on your steerer tube, above your stem, and under the compression top cap, for a clean mount that keeps the computer out of harm's way. The stem mount is CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, so it can take a beating and is way more sturdy than a plastic mount. The replaceable injection molded copolymer insert is designed to break away if you go ass over teakettle. It works best with 0- or negative-degree stems, but could be used with positive rise stems if you have room for additional spacers.
The K-Edge Stem Mount was originally designed for mountain bikes but can be used for road, gravel, and 'cross bikes alike. It's compatible with the Wahoo ELEMNT, Bolt, and MINI computers.
- A machined aluminum, stem mounted computer mount
- Replaces standard 5mm spacer above stem and below topcap
- Recommended for 0- or negative-degree stems
- Works with Wahoo ELEMNT, Bolt, and MINI computers
- Item #KEG001C
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wahoo ELEMNT, Wahoo Bolt, Wahoo MINI, 1-1/8in steerer tubes
- Claimed Weight
- 0.9oz (25g)
- Recommended Use
- mounting Wahoo computers above stem
- Manufacturer Warranty