PRO Braze-On Chain Catcher
While modern drivetrains have made respectable efforts to prevent dropped chains, it can—and will—still happen. And if it happens on a new carbon frame, you're going to have a bad time. For added insurance against gouges and scratches, install the K-Edge PRO Braze-On Chain Catcher.
Not only is the K-Edge a frame safeguard, it also ensures you don't miss a big ring to inner ring shift when you need it the most, right before a harrowing climb. Its lightweight aluminum construction simply attaches to frames with braze-on front derailleurs mounts with the included hardware. Made from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum in Boise, ID., it weighs 10g to your steed and is available in six colors. The 3-bolt is compatible with older style SRAM front derailleurs, whereas the 2-bolt works with the majority of Shimano, Campagnolo (EPS not compatible), and newer SRAM front derailleurs.
- Prevent dropped chains and overshifts with this simple chain catcher
- Manufactured in-house in Boise, Idaho from 6000-series aluminum
- Includes mounting hardware for independent setup and installation
- Secures to all braze-on front derailleurs
- Choose 2-bolt option for most front derailleurs
- 3-bolt is for older SRAM derailleurs
- Item #KEG0022
- [2-bolt] majority of Shimano, Campagnolo (EPS not compatible), and newer SRAM front derailleurs, [3-bolt] older style SRAM front derailleurs
- 1 spacer, 2 bolts
- Claimed Weight
- 0.4oz (10g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help