Why We Like The IHS Computer Mount for Garmin
We all know our ride doesn't actually count if it isn't uploaded online for everyone to see, so having a stylish mount to secure your Garmin bike computer to your integrated handlebar system is key. K-Edge knows how important it is to see your stats right in front of you and brings us the IHS Computer Mount for Garmin. This mount is designed specifically for integrated (one-piece) handlebar and stem systems, mounting to the bottom of your bars in an aerodynamic position. The pro-level mount features a -7 degree articulation, allowing you to find the perfect positioning for your Garmin computer.
- Pro-level Garmin computer mount for one-piece bar/stem systems
- Compatible with all Garmin cycling computers
- -7 degree articulation allows for choice of computer position
- Item #KEGF025
- CNC Machined alloy, black anodized
- Garmin cycling computers, most Canyon handlebar-stem systems
- M5 hardware
- Claimed Weight
- 1.5oz (42g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help