Why We Like The Vermont Classic Spectron 3 Sunglasses
While big names steadily dropped out of the glacier glasses game in recent decades, Julbo remained one of the staunch suppliers of the frames it pioneered. Originally developed to help mineral seekers track down treasure on the blinding slopes of Mont Blanc, the Vermont Classic Sunglasses are back to help Julbo celebrate the brand's 125 years of outdoor sunnies. Whether we're gearing up for a mountaineering trip or a hiker with longstanding awe and respect for the frames, we always grab a pair before heading into the mountains.
- Prep for your next alpine adventure with this heritage frame
- Original style pioneered by Julbo in the early 20th century
- Lenses block high-elevation rays to limit damage and fatigue
- Leather nose pieces and side shields block reflecting light
- Adjustable arms allow you to dial in an ideal fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL006H
- Spectron 3 (polycarbonate)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple/width] 51 / 23 / 172 / 138mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov