Why We Like The Monterosa 2 Polarized Sunglasses
Whether we are headed to the summit on a distant peak or enjoying some springtime skiing we trust the Monterosa 2 Polarized Sunglasses. Julbo equipped these glasses with ample coverage for the glare found in the high mountains thanks to the removable side shields and advanced polarized lenses.
- Sunglasses built for days spent in the high alpine
- Trivex lenses offer durability and trusty clarity
- Polarized lenses limit glare for long days in the sun
- Grip tech nose and temple pads lock in an ideal fit
- Removable side shields allow you to customize coverage
- Base curve of 8 limits warping in peripheral vision
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JULM06K
- [Black/Blue/Orange, Blue Dark/Rose/White] Spectron 3 Polarized (polycarbonate), [Black/Brown-Reactive High Mountain] REACTIV 2-4 Polarized (trivex), [Dark Grey-Reactive All Around] REACTIV 2-3 Glare Control (trivex)
- [Dark Grey-Reactive All Around] glare control (lightly polarized), [Black/Blue/Orange, Black/Brown-Reactive High Mountain, Blue Dark/Rose/White] polarized
- [Black/Blue/Orange, Blue Dark/Rose/White] no, [Black/Brown-Reactive High Mountain, Dark Grey-Reactive All Around] yes
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- soft grip material
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 54 x 41 / 15 / 125mm
- casual, running,
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.