Smooth and responsive brake pulls.
Overhaul your tired brake cables with the smooth and responsive Jagwire Road Pro Brake Cable Kit. This kit contains everything you need to replace your cable-actuated brakes, regardless if you're running Shimano or SRAM. The cables and housing are long enough for installing on large frames with full housing or bikes running mechanical disc brakes. Polished stainless steel cables and Slick-Lube liners enable smooth, responsive shifts, and the Kevlar-reinforced housing boosts durability. Plus, it's available in a wide array of bright colors and subdued options, so you can customize the aesthetic of your favorite road bike.
- Contains everything to overhaul your road bike's brake wires
- Compatible with both Shimano and SRAM cable-actuated brakes
- Polished steel cables with Slick-Lube for improved braking
- Kevlar-reinforced housing for greater strength
- Item #JAG000P
- [brake cables] Pro Polished Slick Stainless Steel, [brake housing] Kevlar-reinforced, compression-less housing, [liners] Slick-Lube
- Compatible Components
- Shimano, SRAM
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- 1500mm front brake cable, 2800mm rear brake cable, 3000mm housing
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 22, 2021
Always a great option to OEM choices
- I've put it through the wringer
- 5' 11"
I always love the color options and quality of Jagwire Pro cable sets (Brake & Shift cables). I have used them on 90% of my builds. I used White on my latest build as I could not stomach aesthetically having Black cables crossing in front of my new white frameset.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.