Industry Nine has been making world-class cycling components in their Asheville, North Carolina machine shop for over a decade. Their A-series stems are crafted from a solid billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum, and are available in a variety of lengths well-suited to modern trail bike geometry. They're designed to be as strong and stiff as possible while maintaining a competitive weight, and they far exceed the ISO standard testing protocol for mountain bike stems, demonstrating I9's unwavering commitment to quality.
The A318 Stem is machined, anodized, and assembled entirely in-house at I9's Asheville, North Carolina manufacturing facility. The 7075 aluminum construction offers superior strength to the 6061 aluminum more commonly found on mountain bike stems, and the bolts are high-strength stainless steel to match the integrity of the stem. It's available in 11 anodized colors, and as the name implies, is designed to fit handlebars with a 31.8mm diameter.
- A strong, stiff, high-quality mountain bike stem
- Made entirely in I9's Asheville, North Carolina facility
- Machined from a billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum
- Strength tested well beyond industry standards
- Burly stainless steel bolts match the strength of the stem
- Choose from 11 anodized colors and 3 different lengths
- Fits 31.8mm diameter handlebars only