Ride over anything.
While your weekend may not consist of riding the storied cobblestones of France for a chance to win the Queen of the Classics, you can still take on the bumpiest chipseal roads you encounter with the confidence of a pro racing Roubaix with Hutchinson's Sector 28 Tubeless tire.
The French manufacturer developed the Sector 28 in honor of a cobblestone-filled race on its home turf, but the tire can handle more than just centuries-old stones. Using dual-compound rubber and 127tpi casing, Hutchinson created a tire that resists flatting and is dependable on rough roads, gravel, and dirt, maintains a supple ride and easy handling. The center tread is slightly firmer to encourage low rolling resistance, with softer rubber on the sides and subtle grooves in the sidewall to provide grip while cornering.
Relax while riding on summer's torn-up construction zone roads without having to worry about squinting for stray nails or staples — Hutchinson includes a thin barrier to reinforce the center tread that manages to avoid making the Sector 28s feel clunky.
- Take on rugged cobbles with these supple tubeless tires
- 127-TPI casing is supple and dependable on rough roads
- Firm center tread is firm for reducing rolling resistance
- Soft rubber sides boost grip in the corners
- Stand up to punctures without bulk thanks to thin barrier
- Tubeless setup helps reduce flats on gravel and cobbles