Why We Like The ANS10 Pedals
We like to ride with a pedal that we can trust to get us through even the roughest terrain. Constructed with an extruded and CNC machined aluminum body, the ANS10 Pedals are the perfect flat mountain bike pedal to keep up with your trail adventures. These pedals are durable, reliable, and ensure excellent grip with 10 replaceable pins per side. IGUS bushing, a sealed bearing, and a needle bearing keep the CrMo spindle performing efficiently.
- Flat mountain bike pedal constructed of a durable aluminum body
- Available in a wide array of vibrant colors
- Features a CrMo spindle with IGUS bushing
- Includes 10 replaceable pins per side
- Item #HTO000U
- [body] CNC-machined extruded aluminum, [spindle] CNC-machined cromoly steel
- Removable Pins
- 10 replaceable pins on each side
- 2 pedals
- 100 x 100 x 16.6mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help