We think of headbands like vests for your head. It offers enough protection to keep important parts warm but not so much that it makes you overheat quickly. Gore's Windstopper Headband does just the right job of keeping your forehead and ears comfortable and protected from wailing winds and chill while still letting heat escape from the top.
Gore crafts the Windstopper Headband from its Windstopper membrane fabric. The headband does just what the says — totally blocks the wind. Gore Windstopper is the gold standard when it comes to reducing wind chill and no other brand has as much experience. If you're looking for a headband that does what it says, this is the real deal.
It would be easy to think with that much wind-blocking prowess, that this headband doesn't breathe leaving you a clammy mess but fear not, it's highly breathable and lets body heat escape while retaining just enough for thermo-regulation. The headband is also water-resistant to keep the dampness at bay if conditions are wet out.
The headband's stretchy material is designed to easily slip over your head. It's slightly wider throughout than most, providing ample coverage for your head and ears. For added visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, a reflective logo is placed on the front of the headband.
The Gore Bike Wear Windstopper Headband is available as a one-size-fits-most and in the colors Black and Neon Yellow and Hibiscus Pink.
- A Windstopper headband for cool rides
- Fabric transfers moisture and breathes for fast evaporation
- Open top lets heat escape for thermo-regulation
- Water repellant keeps moisture out
- Reflective logo maintains visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #GWR002M
- [membaran] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [insert] 87% polymide, 13% elastane
- winter, spring, fall
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, road cycling, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year