Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Long-Sleeve Shirt
The Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Long-Sleeve Shirt from Gore Wear is such a quintessential part of our cycling wardrobe that we can't imagine not having it in the arsenal. Ideal for a multitude of other sports as well in ever-changing weather conditions, having a thin, elastic wind blocking membrane on the front, sleeves, shoulders, and kidneys protect vital body parts and allows you to stay much warmer without the bulk. Its extra-long back offers additional protection and it uses a minimal amount of flat-lock seams to keep friction, irritation, and chafing a thing of the past. Add in its Thermo-stretch insulation and water resistance and you have a go-to base layer for winter rides.
- An insulated long-sleeve baselayer for winter warmth
- Long back offers additional protection from road spray
- Minimized flat-lock seams reduce friction
- Thin, elastic membrane protects without bulk
- Item #GWR006F
- [membrane/laminate] GOREÂ® WINDSTOPPERÂ® 92% polypropylene, 8% elastane, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, hiking, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help