Windstopper Base Layer Shirt - Men's
Windstopper Base Layer Shirt
Breezy spring days don't feel quite so chilly when you take away the wind factor, and that's exactly what the Gore Wear Windstopper Base Layer Shirt was built to do. It layers underneath your go-to jersey and fits next to skin for a barely there feel, while providing a Gore Windstopper membrane that keeps wind and water outside, and facilitating moisture transfer so you can keep cool and dry when you're crushing steep climbs, preventing cold wet sweat on the descent.
For its construction, Gore crafts the Windstopper Base Layer from a light polyester for excellent wicking, and stretchy panels that help you move comfortably and freely on the bike. Minimalist flatlock seams hold the panels together, reducing potentially irritating areas, and keeping the fit smooth and streamlined. In back you'll find a bit of extra length to help keep you covered when you're hunched over in the drops pushing for your breakaway.
- A light and breathable base with wind protection
- Gore Windstopper membrane in front cuts the breeze
- Next to skin fit slides on under jerseys with ease
- Reduce chaffing and irritation with flatlock seams
- Polyester wicks and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Extra-long back gives you coverage in the drops
- Item #GWR002T
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [stretch panels] 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months