Windstopper Base Layer Long-Sleeve Shirt
The Windstopper Base Layer Long-Sleeve Shirt is a classic from Gore Wear and is one of its best-selling women's pieces and the fact that this base layer possesses highly stretchy second skin comfort, blocks harsh winds, and repels water might have something to do with this. It also quickly moves moisture away from your skin, dries quickly, and is highly breathable keeping you comfortable and less clammy when the temperature or pace picks up.
This base layer is thin enough to wear under a long-sleeve jersey or jacket and its extra-long back provides a touch more protection from road spray. We really like the amount of warmth it helps provide while keeping bulk to a minimum. Its minimized seams are flat-locked to minimize friction and irritation from chafing.
- Gore technology on display with this baselayer
- Gore Windstopper keeps cold blasts at bay
- Stretchy poly fabric moves as you do in active pursuits
- Minimized seams receive flatlock stitching for chafe-free comfort
- Extra long back adds coverage from road spray
- Item #GWR006G
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [main fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 88% polyproylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, hiking, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months