Gore-Tex Infinium Stretch Glove
Whether you're cycling across winding mountain roads or riding endless stretches of singletrack, the Gore-Tex Infinium Stretch Glove offers warmth in cooler 40 - 60 degree temperatures, without making any compromises to comfort or dexterity. These versatile gloves are totally windproof and highly water-repellent, yet remain breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane. This prevents clammy or sweaty palms, ensuring you stay dry and protected in a wide range of weather conditions and activities. Gore recommends them for cycling, running, and XC skiing, but they're tactility makes them suitable for everyday wear, too.
Cool-weather gloves with too many seams or too much bulky material can make it difficult to control your brake and shift levers (let alone grip the bars), so Gore constructs the Infinium Stretch Glove from a thinner 4-way stretch material with only a single seam across the finger area. Combine this with Gore's 3D-shaped construction that tailors the glove to the natural shape of your hand, and you'll find that these gloves offer great comfort and dexterity despite being windproof.
- Cool-weather gloves with innovative stretch technology
- 4-way stretch for ultimate dexterity and versatility
- 3-D construction is pre-molded to comfortably fit your hand
- Totally windproof, highly breathable, and water-repellent
- Slim and snug cuff construction won't move during activities
- Reflective details on all sides for 360 degree visibility
- Optimized tactility for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- One seam construction minimizes seams and weight
- Item #GWR008G
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric, lining] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, trail, running, XC skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 10, 2020
Well made and perfect for cool temps
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I love these gloves. Agreed with the other two reviews about warmth of the gloves. I tried them at 40 degrees and would not recommend it. Perfect for early fall & spring in VA. They are not as stretchy as I thought but they fit my hand perfectly. I don't have a problem using my iPhone at all with gloves on. I didn't find them to run small. They fit my hand and I usually wear a large. All in all they work well.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help