C5 Gore Windstopper Road Cap
- Cap for commuting or cycling in chilly weather
- Gore Windstopper blocks out wind
- Interior terry cloth band absorbs sweat
- Flexible, shaped visor shades your eyes
- Extended flaps protect your ears from the chill
- Reflective logo enhances visibility
- Item #GWR006N
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Gore Windstopper, (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
- winter cap
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2020
Great winter cycling hat
- I've put it through the wringer
This hat checks all my winter riding boxes. it's windproof. It has ear flaps to keep my ears warm. It has some reflective detailing. It looks good. And it's comfortable to wear under my helmet. It's kept me warm in 30-20F weather over the past two months. This will be my goto lid through the winter.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help