Impervious to it all.
Gore brings its expertise in windproof, waterproof fabrics to a fall rain jacket this year, and the results are as we've come to expect from the dominant brand. After making the name Gore-Tex synonymous with waterproof, the brand set its sights on crafting tailored road and mountain kit, and its One GTX Active Bike Jacket demonstrates an expert combination of effective construction and highly functional fabric.
Cut with a slim silhouette and Gore-Tex Active with ShakeDry Technology, the jacket is ideal for rainy, gusty fall days when you need a layer that will block water and wind without over-insulating. It's important to note Gore-Tex Active is the most breathable waterproof membrane offered by the outerwear behemoth, meaning you'll stay pleasantly dry from nature's onslaught of heavy rain and gusty winds, but without soaking in perspiration from the inside out.
As its name suggests, ShakeDry technology beads water off the surface of the jacket, allowing Gore to create a jacket capable of remaining completely dry throughout your ride. While you maintain cadence through a cold drizzle, the well-shaped collar blocks outside water without adding much bulk, and reflective accents increase your visibility in the dim light of a rainy day. In the miraculous event that clouds clear mid-ride, the entire jacket stuffs into its own front-zip pocket, so you can stuff it in your rear jersey pocket or saddle pack and get on with your ride.
- Lightweight cycling jacket for rainy days in the saddle
- Gore-Tex Active breathes well to reduce perspiration build-up
- Water- and windproof membrane with ShakeDry to repel moisture
- Slim fit eliminates bulk without restricting motion
- Packs entirely into its own front pocket
- Dropped hem shields against wheel spray
- Item #GBW008L
- [membrane] Gore-Tex Active with ShakeDry Tech (2-layer), [lining] 100% nylon
- 1 front zippered (stows inside)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year