Why We Like The Eagle F1 SuperSport Tubeless Tire
When the highly anticipated race day we've been waiting for is finally here, there is only one thing on our mind: speed. Whether getting ready for a time trial, road race, or triathlon, the Eagle F1 SuperSport Tubeless Tire is designed to get you to the finish line as fast and efficiently as possible. The difference between a gold medal and finishing just off the podium in 4th place comes down to tenths of a second, so Goodyear designed the Eagle F1 SuperSport to maximize your overall performance. Featuring a thin tread cap, smooth tread, and the new Dynamic:GSR compound, rolling resistance and weight are reduced, allowing you to maximize your speed. The blend of synthetic and natural rubbers are used to develop Goodyear's 'Magic-Triangle', improving traction, rolling efficiency, and durability. The tubeless complete construction uses the high-pressure Road-UHP tire casing, improving air retention and enhancing protection from cuts and punctures.
- Lightweight race day tubeless road tire designed for speed
- Thin tread cap with smooth tread provide minimal rolling resistance
- Graphene-Silica-Road compound creates the 'Magic-Triangle'
- Multi-compound layer combines with Road-UHP casing for improved air retention
- Lightweight nylon race fabric provides bead to bead cut and puncture protection
- Item #GYR1WU3
- multi-compound material layer, Road-UHP tire casing
- 700 x 25mm, 700 x 28mm
- Tubeless Complete
- 100 [700 x 25mm] 85 [700 x 28mm]
- bead to bead cut and puncture protection
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 25mm] 9oz (255g), [700 x 28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- road cycling, traithlon
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.