Why We Like The Connector Ultimate Tire
Whether we're crushing Kansas flintstone or digging hard through Texas gravel the Goodyear Connector Ultimate tire helps see us through to the finish. Built for the long haul, these gravel-specific tires are what we're mounting on our gravel race bikes. With up to a 50mm overall width, ride quality has never been better and after 200 miles in the saddle we're thankful for any kind of support we can get.
- Aggressive gravel tire for big race ambitions
- Smooth-rolling center patch with aggressive side knobs
- R:Shield protection defends against slices and sidewall cuts
- 50mm width runs smooth at 25-35 PSI for most riders
- Increased overall toughness protects against punctures
- Item #GYR1WU8
- 700 x 35mm, 700 x 40mm, 700 x 50mm
- tubeless complete, not hookless compatible
- 35 - 58
- Claimed Weight
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.