Seyen MIPS Helmet
Giro's Seyen MIPS Helmet combines a touch of European flair with extended protection for the sides and back of the head, all tucked into a slim design that doesn't look bulky atop your head. Combine this with the added protection of MIPS technology and you've got pretty impressive helmet that doesn't cost a fortune.
Using their In-Mold construction process, Giro fuses a tough polycarbonate shell to impact-absorbing EPS foam while inside the mold, creating a lightweight yet strong helmet with extensive ventilation and minimal bulk. On the inside of the EPS liner, Giro incorporates their Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS retention system for a highly adjustable fit that stays in place and is comfortable on longer rides. By integrating MIPS with the retention system, Giro improves the overall fit without sacrificing the ability of the MIPS system to disperse rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
Giro incorporates 25 Wind Tunnel vents that channel incoming air over your head while pushing hot and stale air out, helping the Seyen MIPS stay cool regardless of how hot it is outside or how tough the climb is. Additionally, the CoolFit anti-microbial padding effectively manages sweat to further aid in keeping you cool, all while resisting odor build-up over time.
- A stylish cycling helmet packed with features and value
- Sleek design provides extensive coverage without excess bulk
- In-mold construction creates a durable, well-ventilated helmet
- Roc Loc 5 is highly adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
- Integrated MIPS can help disperse rotational impact forces
- Wind Tunnel vents channel airflow to keep you cool
- Anti-microbial padding manages sweat and odor
- Ages 5 and older