Why We Like The Seyen MIPS Helmet
Just under the top tier Ember within Giro’s women’s specific road cycling helmet line is the Seyen MIPS Helmet. With a slight side-step from the norm, Giro chooses a “European” design and engineers the Seyen to sit a little deeper for added protection all-around while also pairing it with the MIPS integrated safety system. An outer shell of hard polycarbonate is bonded with an EPS foam liner using InMold technology to boost safety as well as reduce weight. Striking graphics help the Seyen make an impact compared to the more subdued helmets in your riding group, and a unique venting layup adds a touch more. With 25 Wind Tunnel vents and an internal channel network to keep you cool on hot days, the open front V-shaped vent sets the Seyen apart from other helmets in Giro’s lineup. At the rear, the Seyen is equipped with Giro’s familiar Roc Loc 5 fit system for easy adjustments with a roll-dial that can be operated on the go even with gloved hands.
- Slim road helmet with deeper coverage and MIPS safety integration
- Unique vent shaping within Giro's line up sets the Seyen apart
- Easily adjustable fit system works with gloved hands
- Eye-catching graphics fit a variety of bike and kit colorways
- Item #GIRZ33M
- Shell Material
- In-Mold polycarbonate
- 25 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc 5 MIPS
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.