Manta Lace Cycling Shoe
Sure, there's some validity to the painfully snug and stiff shoes transferring power to the pedals, but at what point is it worth the sacrifice of your comfort? We tend to think that staying comfortable while riding elevates the fun, and we suspect that the designers at Giro feel the same with the Manta Lace Cycling Shoes. These kicks offer that coveted broken-in feel from day one, but don't break down over time, so you can keep conquering trails and earning your QOM's without your shoes wavering under pressure.
The Mantas feature high-quality microfiber uppers that offer exceptional breathability, reinforced with a rubber toe cap and Rockprint heel to elevate abrasion resistance and durability. A classic lace-up system won't fail over time, so you can secure a snug fit without worrying about snapping off a boa on a rock. To keep your step cushioned Giro employs a molded EVA footbed with arch support, and backs it with a co-molded rubber and nylon outsole that offers off-bike traction, and on-bike stiffness to send your power straight to the pedals.
- Durable mountain bike shoes that don't punish while pedaling
- Breathable microfiber uppers hold their shape for years
- Co-molded outsole for grip off bike, stiffness on the bike
- Traction lugged outsole keeps footing secure on hikes
- Reinforced toe cap and heel holds up to abrasion
- Lace-up system is classic, clean, and doesn't falter