Why We Like The Latch Cycling Shoe
Giro's Latch Cycling Shoe focuses on shoe and pedal connection to make for impressive grip and a confidence boost. Tack rubber — a highly elastic compound that matches grip with durability — on the outsole ensures traction and stability no matter if we're hiking a bike or simply speeding across rocky terrain. This shoe's Mute Foam midsole cuts chatter and pedal to help keep pedal connection in check, and a fast-drying microfiber upper comes in handy for comfort and wet days.
- Cut the chatter and keep the comfort with the Latch shoe
- Fast-drying microfiber keeps us from feeling bogged down on wet days
- Rockprint reinforced toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- Mute Foam 3D midsole cuts vibrations for pedal connection
- Tack Rubber outsole and Gamma tread design for traction