Early and late season riding usually offers hero-dirt and empty trails, but staying warm and dry with the Havoc Pant means you won’t be shivering by the time you return to the car. Built from the same 4-way stretch Durablend fabric as the acclaimed Havoc Short, these pants are designed to regulate your body temperature as you slash through damp late-season loam.
DWR treated outer makes the Havoc Pant a worthy option for potential encounters with rain and snow, while gusseted inseams increase durability. Perforated areas in the back of the calf provide light ventilation which comes in handy when the morning ride turns into an all-day epic.
- Late season pants keep you riding long after others hang up their bikes
- DWR coated shell material is water resistant and weather enduring
- Stretchy material allows for excellent range of motion on and off the bike
- Inseam length and casual fit ensures seamless compatibility with pads
- Perforated ventilation in key areas keeps you cool once afternoon hits
- Item #GIR00LU
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane (DWR coating)
- belt loops, zipper closure, waist adjustment
- 2 hand, 1 side zipper
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help