Why We Like The Gauge Mountain Bike Shoe
The Gauge Mountain Bike Shoe features a rugged design ready for lively rides on singletrack or multi-day bike packs. Its one-piece composite upper has greater strength than traditional stitched uppers and features ventilation holes to keep the temps low inside. An injected-nylon layer keeps it stiff, so we can easily muscle energy to our tires. The reinforced and aggressively treaded sole ensures traction and durability for sections where we need to walk the bike.
- Versatile mountain bike shoe for distance or speed
- One-piece composite upper is reinforced for longevity
- Ventilation holes let air in for direct cooling
- Die-cut EVA footbed is soft atop the stiff sole below
- Nylon inner shank hardens the sole for more power
- Aggressively treaded outsole is great for bike-hikes
- Toe and heel reinforcement resist wear from rocky trails
- Traditional lace closure spreads pressure evenly over foot
- Item #GIRZ35B
- Upper Material
- Synchwire one-piece composite
- die-cut EVA
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help