Why We Like The Escape MIPS Helmet
Urban riders need as much protection as the rest, and that's why we turn to the Escape MIPS Helmet from Giro to keep us safe on our daily rides. With ventilation and deep coverage, we're sure to remain cool and confident no matter how strenuous our commute. An adjustable Roc Loc Sport MIPS system provides superior fit, and integrated MIPS protection guards against rotational forces upon impact.
- The helmet every daily rider, commuter, and urban cyclist needs
- Integrated MIPS impact protection for boosted confidence
- Reflective details and webbing to keep us highly visible
- Up to 75 lumens up front and 40 at the rear
- ABS shell with EPS liner for comfort
- Roc Loc Sport MIPS fit system fits us well
- Item #GIRZ34Z
- Shell Material
- Audio Compatible
- top and side vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Giro Roc Loc Sport Mips
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 490g
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 11, 2023
Looks good but poorly made
- I've put it through the wringer
This helmet looks good but is poorly made. Chin straps and other Buckie Elements continuously come loose. The light in front falls out and the battery charge life on led lights are very short
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help