Item # GIR00GP
Giro Empire VR70 Knit Shoe - Men's $249.95
Feels like an extension of your body.
Diverging from traditional cycling footwear with its Xnetic Knit upper, the Giro Empire VR70 Knit Shoe precisely wraps your feet while breathing exceptionally well during spirited trail efforts and exhausting climbs. Xnetic Knit panels are reinforced with a bonded TPU exoskeleton, so it doesn't flex excessively under power or stretch excessively over time.
Both materials employ a DWR finish that repels soaking moisture and flinging mud from soaking through and leaving your feet a soggy mess. Combined with the stretch-knit ankle cuff, you'll find the Empire VR70 Knit Shoe is an excellent choice for the off-road rider encountering messy conditions on a regular basis.
Transferring power underfoot, Easton's EC70 carbon fiber sole provides unrelenting energy transfer when you're climbing up steep switchbacks and accelerating towards the finish. This stiff carbon sole is covered with Vibram rubber lugs for sure-footed grip and stability, regardless if you're shouldering your bike over course obstacles or hiking over impassable sections of trail. Giro includes steel toe spikes, which are great for the cyclocross racer encountering nasty mud and difficult course conditions.
- Innovative trail shoe provides unparalleled comfort
- Xnetic Knit upper for seamless support and breathability
- TPU exoskeleton for structural rigidity while pedaling
- DWR finish and stretch-knit cuff keep the elements out
- Eason EC70 carbon sole for impressive power transfer
- Vibram rubber outsole grips over hike-a-bike sections
- SuperNatural Fit footbed with adjustable arch support
- Aegis footbed treatment prevents nasty odor build-up
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
|EU||US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||CM|