Why We Like The Giro Coalition Spherical Helmet
Lightweight, advanced tech, and a protective design are everything we need for aggressive riding. The Giro Coalition Spherical Helmet is our new go-to helmet for full-face protection. The Giro Coalition Spherical Helmet has an in-molded polycarbonate shell for a lightweight and durable design with 23 vents, so we stay cool even on the hottest days. This helmet features a dual-density EPP and EPS liner to absorb impacts, and a Mips Spherical technology acts as a slip plane between the helmet and our head so we can minimize energy from angled impacts. The Halo chin bar system has been reinforced with Pebex and elastomer bushing to give the chin bar flex and absorb kinetic energy.
- Full-face enduro helmet with a lightweight design
- In-molded polycarbonate shell is lightweight and durable
- Dual density EPP/EPS liner absorbs impacts
- Mips Spherical reduces rotational energy from angled impacts
- 23 vents keep our head cool and ventilated
- Fidlock buckle offers a simple and secure magnetic closure
- Reinforced Halo chin bar flexes to absorb impacts
- Item #GIRZ38C
- Shell Material
- in-molded polycarbonate
- Impact Management
- EPP, EPS, Mips Spherical
- 23 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- 2 sizes of cheek pads
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM-1952-DH, ASTM-2032-BMX, EU: CE EN1078, AS/NZS
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 1lb 12.22oz (800g)
- trail, enduro, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help