Why We Like The Chrono Elite Jersey
The Giro Women's Chrono Elite Jersey beats the heat so we can keep road cycling in summer's hottest. Like a second skin, the fabric feels ultralight, ultra-airy, and ultra-responsible with a mostly-recycled construction. We also like the extra zippered pocket that most jerseys don't have.
- One of Giro's lightest, coolest jerseys for cycling in the hottest weather
- Renew Series fabric blends stretch with recycled nylon
- Mesh panels along the back and sides maximize ventilation
- Three standard rear pockets plus a secure zippered cargo pocket
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low light
- Item #GIRZ35S
- 90% recycled nylon, 10% elastane
- 3 back pockets, secure zip pocket
- reflective highlights
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 11, 2022
Fits VERY small
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I ordered both styles in small. My typical size is S and my measurements fall within the Giro size S range. I like my road jerseys trim fitting, but these were like children's clothes! I am reordering in sizes M and L, but may have to try XL! I am 5'6", 125 lb., typical cyclist build (more weight in my lower body). For reference, I took measurements of the garment as it was lying flat. At the widest part of the shoulder (tip to tip) = 15.5', the narrowest part of the waist = 11", and the bottom band at the widest = 14". You can double these if you want circumference. Tiny, right?! As far as the fabric and quality, all seems well. I'll report back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 11, 2022