100 Proof 2.0 Glove
Sure, there are days that are too cold to ride, but if you have the Giro 100 Proof 2.0 Glove, you can count those too-cold days on one hand, because these waterproof, breathable, and highly insulated lobster mitts will keep you protected when you really need it.
With the extra-warm split-finger design, the 100 Proof's intent is crystal clear: to keep you riding when temperatures drop well below freezing. Its 135g of Polartec Power Fill insulation provides ample warmth without excess bulk, while the deep pile fleece lining keeps things toasty inside the glove. To keep the insulation working even when conditions are wet, the 100 Proof features an OutDry waterproof and breathable membrane to keep out water and wind, and a synthetic AX Suede palm that keeps you dry and provides lightweight abrasion resistance and palm padding.
The 100 Proof gloves don't stop there. They have an extended cuff that keeps out drafts and stays warm even if it gets wet, and plenty of reflective detailing to help you stay visible when you're on the road. Giro also designed the glove with Touchscreen Technology, so you can check your ride stats without having to de-glove and risk freezing your fingers.
- Winter cycling gloves made for temps below freezing
- Split-finger design improves warmth without losing dexterity
- Waterproof membrane blocks water and wind while staying breathable
- Insulation keeps the heat in without being too bulky
- Deep pile fleece liner keeps your fingers toasty inside the glove
- Touchscreen-compatible so you can use your phone without freezing
- Durable AX Suede palm provides a secure grip on the handlebars
- Recommended by Giro for 20 to 30-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #GIR00IS
- Responsible Collection
- [outer shell] OutDry waterproof membrane, [insulation] 135g Polartec Power Fill (80% post-consumer recycled), [palm] AX Suede Echo Diamond Grip, [liner] deep pile fleece
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 26, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
There are not enough winter glove choices for women, so I tried this men's pair. The division of fingers is not effective. Separating the index finger makes breaking exhausting into a long ride. The index finger slot should include the middle finger for more stopping strength.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help