Why We Like The Fusion Bib Short
Whether you're just stepping into the world of cycling or working with a self-sponsored cyclist's budget, we highly recommend the Fusion Bib Short, which feels more luxurious to us than its entry-level classification from Giordana would suggest. Italian Lycra gives these shorts a compressive yet relaxed fit that maintains its shape through hours spent pedaling in the saddle. It also skillfully wicks moisture away from your skin while you ride while supporting and stabilizing the muscles of your legs. Plus, the Women's Cirro W chamois uses plush cushioning to provide an ideal blend of support and relief in the saddle.
- Bib shorts that go above and beyond their budget-friendly price
- Compressive, supportive fabric reduces fatigue and improves comfort
- Mesh bibs offer breathability during the warmest rides
- 7.5cm leg bands keep the leg openings in place throughout the ride
- Cirro W chamois provides support, absorbs shock, and fights odors
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #GIOX28H
- Lycra (230g), microfiber, [waistband lining] Lycra
- relaxed compression
- Cirro W
- LoPro 0 seamless bib straps
- Leg Gripper
- soft elastic straight-cut leg band (7.5cm)
- reflective accents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 14, 2022
Sold on Giordana
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 1"
The Fusion line is supposed to be Giordana's "entry level" line, but nothing about the fit or quality of this bib suggests that. I am short with an athletic build and really struggle to find things that fit well because I don't have a typical body type. This bib fits and looks great in my normal size. It's compressive but comfortable enough to be a good daily driver. The Chamois is high quality and comfortable for the 60+ mile rides I do and the construction feels durable and long-lasting.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help