FR-C Pro Lightweight UPF 50+ Long-Sleeve Jersey
When temperatures spike in the peak of summer it can be tempting to shed as much fabric as possible in an attempt to keep cool, and though it might be counter-intuitive, we recommend keeping your mind open to adding a little extra instead. The FR-C Pro Lightweight Long-Sleeve offers coverage from the sun, and temperature regulating fabric to keep you cool on trying summer rides. It's crafted with double-face fabric designed to optimize wicking, pulling perspiration away from your skin as you sweat, and quickly drying. Giordana omits the ever-present Lycra in this piece, opting instead for a finely woven fabric with generous stretch, and faster drying time that you covet when the mercury creeps up into the triple-digits. Further, as the name would have you guessing, the FR-C Pro Lightweight UPF 50+ Long-Sleeve Jersey offers thorough sun protection, keeping skin shielded from harsh rays, so you can spend all day on the bike without worries.
- Feathery light long-sleeve for sun protection
- Double-faced fabric offers next-level moisture management
- Fabric is finely woven for better stretch and return
- Let yourself air out with mesh underarm pannels
- UPF 50+ coverage shields your skin from harsh rays
- Horizontal stretch fabric on back supports pockets
- Full Camlock zipper lets you air out on descents
- Lycra is omitted to speed drying time
- Item #GIOX25M
- 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 zippered
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.