Why We Like The Giordana FR-C Pro Cargo Bib Short
Wherever our adventure takes us, the Giordana FR-C Pro Cargo Bib Short is there to keep us comfortable and prepared. The high-compression HC50 fabric is lightweight and breathable to keep our legs feeling fresh on all-day adventures, while an abrasion-resistant seat panel ensures our bibs will hold up through the abuse of daily gravel and singletrack rides. Two thigh pockets and two pockets on the back of the bib keep gels, bars, and other ride essentials close by so we can refuel on the move, and the wide 190 E leg cuffs make sure the legs don't creep up when we pick up the pace. And to top it all off, a top-of-the-line Cirro S-W chamois.
- Cargo bib shorts built to take us on our wildest adventures
- HC50 fabric is soft to the touch and highly compressive
- Designed to mimic the body's riding position for all-day comfort
- Shorter inseam for full range of motion during aggressive riding
- Cirro S-W chamois luxurious cushion for long spans in the saddle
- Cargo pockets on thighs and back store nutrition and essentials
- Reflective tabs help us stay seen in low light hours
- Item #GIOX2C1
- [outer thigh, waist] 78% polyester, 22% elastane, [inner thigh] 77% nylon, 23% elastane, [bib uppers] 62% nylon, 38% elastane
- 3 season
- [small] 9.25in (23.5cm)
- Cirro S-W, aloe vera infusion
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Leg Gripper
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs
- tabs on sides
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help