Why We Like The Giordana FR-C Pro Cargo Bib Short
Not having enough room for all of your snacks, phone, keys, and extra gear during an all-day ride is no longer an issue with the Giordana FR-C Pro Cargo Bib Short. Ideal for both on and off-road adventures, these bibs feature two cargo pockets and two rear pockets built into the upper section of the bib, providing a large amount of additional storage. Its lightweight and durable HC50 fabric construction won't weigh you down, allowing your legs to feel fresh during long days in the saddle.
- Men's bib shorts built for additional storage while on the bike
- Two rear, two cargo pockets provide room for all ride essentials
- HC50 High Compression Power Lycra keeps legs feeling fresh
- Cirro S chamois features Aloe Vera infusion for added comfort
- Seat panel and side cargo pockets are both abrasion-resistant
- Item #GIOX2C0
- [outer thigh//waist panels] 78% polyester, 22% elastane [inner thigh panels] 77% nylon, 23% elastane [bib uppers] 62% nylon, 38% elastane [cargo pockets] HC50 fabric
- spring, summer, fall
- Cirro S chamois w/ Aloe Vera infusion
- 2 rear, 2 side cargo
- Leg Gripper
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling, gravel
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 24, 2023
Love FR-C bibs but the build is poor
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
FR-C are my go to bibs over Assos and others due to the FR-C chamois. Truly a 'forget it is there' bib. I was so excited to get some Giordan FR-C cargo bibs to wear on super hot training days so i could store food, etc. while wearing a tactical tee for a cooler ride. The bibs work, but there are serious problems. The most disappointing is the degradation of Giordana build quality. Both pair of the cargo bibs have seam threads unraveling -- the crinkly threads that start small but before you notice they are dangling 6". I noted this on a regular pair of FR-C bibs as well, the most recent pair i bought. It appears Giordana build quality is going the way that Castelli was a few years back. Massively disappointing. Second, the back pockets over the hips are nearly impossible to open to get something in. Third, while they appear to be the same height in the front (up well past the naval), I notice the cargo bibs in the front are not as comfortable and are HOT. I do not notice this on the regular FR-C bibs or the FR-C Pro Lyte bibs. VERY disappointing build quality, and the design is not top notch for the cargo features.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help