Why We Like The Garmin Varia eRTL615 eBike Rearview Radar + Taillight
Garmin's latest innovation lets us slice our cycling worries in half and then in half again. The Varia eRTL615 Rearview Radar + Taillight gives us greater visibility on the road, lets us see and hear when vehicles are approaching from behind, and is powered by our e-Bike's battery so that we don't have to worry about charging the accessory up before hitting the road. The radar function pairs with the Varia app or our Garmin tech to alert us with visuals and sound to approaching traffic up to 150 yards away. The taillight features four modes, ranging from daylight visibility up to a mile away to a soft flash to alert fellow cyclists in your group without distracting or damaging their sight.
- Two-in-one taillight and rear radar doubles peace of mind on the road
- Taillight alerts motorists from up to 1 mile away
- Multiple modes for daylight, low light, and even group rides
- Radar capability alerts you to approaching traffic from 150 yards away
- Radar provides visual and audible alerts
- Compatible with smartphones, smartwatches, and cycling computers
- Universal mounting style mounts to seat rails or racks and panniers
- Cable installation required, compatible Garmin cables sold separately
- Item #GRMF06K
- Power Source
- e-Bike (lithium ion, rechargeable)
- solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- [solid] 20, [peloton] 8, [night flash] 29, [day flash] 65
- 2 M4 bolts (50mm spacing), friction flange adaptor
- Remote Battery
- e-Bike power source (6-12 V DC, 1.6W max)
- Varia eRTL615 Rearview Radar Taillight, mounting hardware
- 1.6 x 3.1 x 0.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1.8oz (50g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- commuting, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help