Why We Like The Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer
Garmin's Tacx Flow Smart Full Connect Trainer brings the classic electric magnet trainer model into the future with wireless transmission of speed, cadence, and power. It connects to training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, or the Tacx app, and its wheel-on design means we can easily pop our bike in and out if the weather clears up on a bright winter afternoon. The roller's elastogel core helps cut down noise by cutting down vibrations, and a heavy flywheel, large footprint, and front-wheel block help replicate road feel and provide stability.
- Smart trainer to maintain fitness through winter
- Wirelessly connects to devices and training apps
- Electric brake provides smart resistance up to 800 watts
- Simulates incline resistance of up to 6%
- 3.5-pound flywheel replicates inertia of riding outside
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm rear axles
- Item #GRMF05C
- [roller] elastogel, steel
- wheel block, 5mm quick-release skewer
- 26.6 x 25.6 x 16.1in, [folded] 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.65in
- Claimed Weight
- bike training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help