Why We Like The Garmin Tacx Direct Drive Freehub Body
When we need to adapt our Garmin Tacx direct drive trainer to work with a different cassette, or perhaps just need a replacement freehub, this freehub body is what we need. Pairing Campy cassettes with Campy drivetrains, and likewise, Shimano with Shimano and SRAM with SRAM ensures the best shifting performance. This is why we recommend keeping the cassette on your trainer consistent with the one that's already on your bike for the best overall experience. This freehub body works with the Neo and Flux series of trainers and features durable aluminum construction with a steel insert that helps prevent the cassette from notching up the freehub body.
- Replacement freehub body for Tacx Direct drive trainers
- Compatible with the Tacx Neo and Tacx Flux series of trainers
- Comes in Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM, depending on your cassette
- Works with 10-speed cassettes if you use a spacer (not included)
- Item #GRMF059
- aluminum with steel insert
- Flux 2 Smart Trainer, Flux S Smart Trainer, NEO 2T Smart Trainer
- bike training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help